10/20/2004

Bush: False Vaccine Claims

Misleader.org
Bush keeps trying to side-step the flu vaccine issue. He claims "we relied on a company out of England" for the vaccine. The producer of the vaccine, Chiron Corp, has a plant in England, but is actually a California company. Maybe Bush doesn't realize that's in the U.S.

Bush also claimed that his administration "took the right action" by not allowing "contaminated medicine" into the U.S. Another false statement. It was the Brits that inspected Chiron's UK plant and revoked their license on Oct 5, 2004.

2 comments:

Rick said...

Hi,
I read a lot of your blog and I agree with your views.
I recently got a flu shot and I know I was in the 'high risk' category, but I feel guilty.

I linked to you, and will read your blog often.

Thanks

Gary said...

Thanks for the kind comments.